LaunchBox Community Forums

B2S not quitting when exiting a Visual Pinball X table in Launchbox

80sRkadeGuy

Hello all, I'm using Launchbox to start my Visual Pinball X tables and some of them have a b2s (Back Glass display) and on some of my b2s tables, the b2s won't quit when exiting the table.

I tried adding this in my table script,

Sub table_Exit
    Controler.stop
End Sub

And I have this -minimized -exit -play in command line parameters but no luck.

Any fixes for this?

On 5/9/2023 at 2:03 PM, 80sRkadeGuy said:

Hello all, I'm using Launchbox to start my Visual Pinball X tables and some of them have a b2s (Back Glass display) and on some of my b2s tables, the b2s won't quit when exiting the table.

I tried adding this in my table script,

Sub table_Exit
    Controler.stop
End Sub

And I have this -minimized -exit -play in command line parameters but no luck.

Any fixes for this?

I wouldn't mess with the table script unless you know what your doing. I have never seen a case where script to launch B2S was in table but not the corresponding controller exit script.  First thing would fix is your launch parameters are not correct for recent versions of VPX.  There is no longer an "-exit" parameter like in VP9.  So remove that.  

My launch parameters are and B2S exits with no issues along with PUPPacks, etc:  

-primary -minimized -play

These are the other launch commands for current VPX version:

image.png.2fb7c847be017acecb7f6a96c2e3614c.png

Edited by sundogak

• 2 months later...
On 5/10/2023 at 8:44 PM, sundogak said:

I wouldn't mess with the table script unless you know what your doing. I have never seen a case where script to launch B2S was in table but not the corresponding controller exit script.  First thing would fix is your launch parameters are not correct for recent versions of VPX.  There is no longer an "-exit" parameter like in VP9.  So remove that.  

Sorry, I just saw this. I haven't had a chance to log on here in a while. Thank you for your help. I will give it  try.

On 5/10/2023 at 8:44 PM, sundogak said:

I just tied it and unfortunately, my b2s still isn't closing out.

4 hours ago, 80sRkadeGuy said:

I just tied it and unfortunately, my b2s still isn't closing out.

Without any details hard to say. What version/build of VPX using? What version of B2S (there are new versions out there).  What table, all or some?  Try downloading this table since know it has appropriate B2S code and corresponding backglass to test.