LaunchBox Community Forums

How does the Netplay Lobby Feature for Retroarch works ?

FreaKzero

Hi all!

Firsthand - im not a Noob what Retroarch/MAME/FBNEO belongs - and im 100% certain that this is a Problem with Launchbox/Bigbox (im also a Premium user)

How can i setup Bigbox so the Retroarch Netplay Lobbybrowser works ?
right now - via the default UI in Retroarch everything woks fine, i can connect, i can play - also my Retroarch Setup (Importing/assigning the cores/configs) i did beforehand of Bigbox/Lightbox so everything atleast works with pure Retroarch

When i try otherhand to connect via Bigbox or Launchbox i get everytime

"No games were found in your collection that match the ROM file for this session. To connect you will need the exact same ROM file.
Also make sure that the import was made in the correct platform that matches the core in the RetroArch emulator list.
"

My roms are correctly assigned to the cores and i even made an experiment with a Friend of mine - connected to his FBNEO (since its most relyable emu for netplay) Street Fighter 2 Session via Retroarch Lobbybrowser with no Problems
On Bigbox and launchbox i got again the errormessage.

Can anyone help me to fix this please ?

Edited by FreaKzero