LaunchBox Community Forums

Forgot my password email isn't coming through

ChinaRider

Hi, I recently posted for help in syncing my LaunchBox Games Database...

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/74162-please-help-my-username-is-now-invalid/

While I am still successfully synced, I have another issue.  I am synced under a new account and cannot sync to my old account.

The old account is a yahoo email address that was inactive.  I logged into that Yahoo email account and Yahoo told me it had no activity so it was effectively 'reset.'  I now have access to the email account and have sent and received test emails, meaning everything seems to be in order.

I try to log into LaunchBox Games Database with that email and don't know my password.  I request a password reset link but none ever comes.  I've checked the spam folder.

I have confirmed that the LaunchBox Games Database account exists because if I try to create a new account using that email it tells me it's already in use.

Ultimately what I'm trying to do is sync LaunchBox to this old account so when high scores are posted they are posted under the same GamerTag as they used to be (as of now, they post with a new GamerTag because I synced to a new account per the previous post I linked to above).

Any help is appreciated, not sure why I'm not getting the password reset emails.  Seems like once I do I should be all set.

Edited by ChinaRider
Clarification