LaunchBox Community Forums

I'm A Legally Blind Gamer...Can I make the print bigger in the menu in BigBox?

TrexCharles

Hello

I'm a legally blind gamer. Is there anyway I can make the print bigger in BigBox? For example the menu that has all the choices such as Manage Themes, Options, controller mapping etc. You know how when BigBox loads up, then you see the platforms, then when you press the B button on xbox or circle on the playstation controller you then see the menu. The prints really tiny and I have to get close to my TV to read it, I'm so close I can kiss my TV screen lol can someone help me out with this? Any suggestions? All help is appreciated.

Windows OS scaling should affect the text size in the app. Short of that you'd have to manually set the text size in the view files of the theme you intend to use. Doing so MAY get the text cut off though depending on how the theme is put together and so may not be AS simple as changing the FontSize property.

Well how about if I change the theme? I think that one of the custom themes that are downloadedable from here the font is bigger, I'm going to do some looking around until I find the theme that I saw, it was like when you go into it, it has the game console picture of the controllers. I think it was called RetroTastic or something like that, it's here, I'm going to find it. If you find it before me, tell me ok?