LaunchBox Community Forums

Metadata not found

fandecine

Try deleting one letter from the title and running the search. Without the full name it should pull up all names from platforms similar to it. I just tested (I removed the platform name so it would search all platforms) and LB is finding the game just fine. 

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 8.08.23 AM.png

33 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Try deleting one letter from the title and running the search. Without the full name it should pull up all names from platforms similar to it. I just tested (I removed the platform name so it would search all platforms) and LB is finding the game just fine. 

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 8.08.23 AM.png

What did you put in your search to get those options? I tried different ways but still the same. 

Just now, fandecine said:

What did you put in your search to get those options? I tried different ways but still the same. 

Exactly what I said to do in my post.

⬇️

35 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Try deleting one letter from the title and running the search. Without the full name it should pull up all names from platforms similar to it. 

No. Free versions pull metadata as well. 

Try setting the platform and then just typing in Ultimate and clicking the Search Metadata button. 

Do you have the "Scrape As Field" for your Gamecube platform set to "Nintendo Gamecube"? Right click the platform name and edit it/ On the details page the scrape as is the second field.