LaunchBox Community Forums

Command line for MAME Hyperscan

Gregorick

Just wondering if anyone can help me out here. I have the bizarre and frankly, awful Mattel Hyperscan working in MAME but I cant figure out the command line to get games running from Launchbox/Big Box. Most of my other systems run on the system -cart command line but that won't work for Hyperscan. The files are CHD files so not sure if that makes a difference?

48 minutes ago, Gregorick said:

Most of my other systems run on the system -cart command line but that won't work for Hyperscan. The files are CHD files so not sure if that makes a difference?

A CHD is not a "cart".  It's a cdrom.   Try "-cdrom" (or it may be "-cdrm"?  Depends on where you look.).   

Tip: As with a lot of the MAME softlists, you may be able to get away with using just the System and not having to add the Media Option at all.   In this case, the Command-line Parameter would simply be "hyperscan".  (Not test [by me] with Mattel's HyperScan)

• Thanks 1