LaunchBox Community Forums

Streamdeck Profiles

Hey there. Have been searching google for a solution to this, but can not find an answer. Trying to use Streamdeck to with bigbox. Already created a profile on Streamdeck to hotkey all the keyboard mappings and its ready to roll. Problem is, whenever I use Bigbox.exe as a program for the profile to load, it does not load the profile. I tried Launchbox as well with a different profile to see if I put the wrong program in, but the same thing. So neither Bigbox, nor Launchbox initiate profile on the Streamdeck.

To confirm, I put a waste profile for Firefox, and it works correctly when Firefox is accessed.

Has anyone had this same problem? Any solutions?

For any application that reads if an EXE is open and in focus to load profiles you will want to point to the executables that are in the \\LaunchBox\Core folder, not the ones in the parent \\LaunchBox folder. Those are just redirects that open the ones in the core folder that are there to help with backwards compatability.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2023 at 2:00 PM, C-Beats said:

For any application that reads if an EXE is open and in focus to load profiles you will want to point to the executables that are in the \\LaunchBox\Core folder, not the ones in the parent \\LaunchBox folder. Those are just redirects that open the ones in the core folder that are there to help with backwards compatability.

This solved my issue when using the stream deck. Thank you :)