LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox freezing with Sinden software

Modernfx

Hello everyone.

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
I am building a cabinet and using BigBox as the front end and also setting it to replace the Windows shell
per the options menu.

The issue is that I have the Sinden application on start up along with JoyToKey and a Pedal software and this causes BigBox to freeze.
It does not load. It says on the BigBox splash screen.
Once I remove the Sinden software as a startup application it starts without issues.

I should mention that if I just load the Sinden software with no other software to the system tray BigBox loads.
It seems that if I try to run any other software on start up with the Siden software, that's when it freezes.

Any idea?

Thank you

Edited by Modernfx

OK, so I decided to do a completely new install on another machine that I have. The difference is this other machine is running Windows 10 whereas the machine I am having an issue with is Windows 11.
On the Windows 10 machine, BigBox loaded with no issues including running the start-up apps which include the Sinden software. Not really sure if its a windows 10 vs windows 11 issue.
I am running into control issue on the new install but I'll do a different post related to that.

What OS is your install running on?

Edited by Modernfx