LaunchBox Community Forums

A little help with wheel clear logo and system icons

Jigen271

Hey there guys, I need a little assistance.  I'm setting up a new system for a friend.  I have the correct videos showing up in Unified Bigbox but I'd like to change the Wheel clear logos to their Japanese counterparts.  I'm including a few jpegs to let you know what I'm talking about.  I'd also like to change the icons in Launchbox to their Japanese counterparts.  How would I go about doing that?  I tried renaming the icons and clear logos to no avail...  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks ahead of time for your consideration...

Jigen

Wheel Art.jpg

PC Engine.jpg

Icons.jpg

You can just right click the platform in LaunchBox and press edit and then add the image there. When you get back to Big Box in the options menu there is a section called "Image Cache" use the option in there to clear out your logo cache and those should update.