LaunchBox Community Forums

MAME recognize me as player 2 or also has player 2 join the game when i press start

Wario471

when I play a mame game on launchbox I either join in as player 2 or it has both player 1 and 2 join in when I am the only player I'm pretty sure this is a controller configuration issue but its really annoying and I would appreciate it if somebody can help me 

1 hour ago, Wario471 said:

when I play a mame game on launchbox I either join in as player 2 or it has both player 1 and 2 join in when I am the only player I'm pretty sure this is a controller configuration issue but its really annoying and I would appreciate it if somebody can help me 

Open Mame directly and confirm your bindings do not have P1 Start and P2 Start set to the same button. 

You may also want to launch a game and go to the Mame settings for that game to confirm you do not have a game specific binding with P1 and P2 Start bound to the same button.