LaunchBox Community Forums

Aimga Memory.

djweevil666

I watched a doc on this Aimga machine. I had friends growing up that had pc's because their dads were game nerds. I remember as a kid sneaking in my best buddies dads top secret room. His dad had his Amiga in there. By buddy knew everything that was heavy lol. We used to listen to the ICE-T Bodycount album with cop killer on it. we had a cassette tape that was like 50th genration quality and had been eaten several times. I used to watch the door to see if his dad was coming home. And he'd yell questions back and forth with me. He wants so bad to show me this leisure suit larry game. I had never heard of it. It took So Many sneaky breakins and asnwering the questions over and over they were american history questions and stuff we didn't know. It took almost a month and one day we got them right. I felt like the most heavy weight ever had lifted. And we got to play the game. I am currious does anyone who emulates the amiga know if you can use it still to make music and video the old ways with old programs?