LaunchBox Community Forums

Windows 11 upgrade

1dummy

Hello All.

I'm currently running LaunchBox on a dedicated Windows 10 machine with no issues. Windows is offering me the upgrade to Windows 11 via Windows updates. Would one advise against me doing this to my existing machine or do you think I can upgrade with no issues? I'm one of those that always like to keep the latest updates on all of my equipment. Thanks for any suggestions or comments.

11 hours ago, 1dummy said:

Hello All.

I'm currently running LaunchBox on a dedicated Windows 10 machine with no issues. Windows is offering me the upgrade to Windows 11 via Windows updates. Would one advise against me doing this to my existing machine or do you think I can upgrade with no issues? I'm one of those that always like to keep the latest updates on all of my equipment. Thanks for any suggestions or comments.

Launchbox/BigBox works perfectly fine on Windows 11 64bit

Used it for over a year without issue and on latest updates, so go ahead and upgrade.