LaunchBox Community Forums

Redream VMU Issues

OldSkool8bit

Have redream premium and running into issues with VMU issues only while in LB for 2 games (Soul Caliber and MvC2). If I am in the redream emulator (outside of LB) I can load all the games fine, no issues. Also according to the Save menu in Redream I have plenty of blocks left.

When I go into to Dreamcast in LB or BB and start either Soul Caliber or MvC2 I get stuck at the loading screen stating I need to create a save file and to press Start to do so...when I press start nothing happens, and yes I have verified the buttons are mapped correctly. Every other dreamcast game I have in LB/BB run w/o issue. I have even tried deleting the saves as well as exporting them to differrent VMUs but nothing helps.

Just lost as to what is causing this issue in LB/BB and not in the emulator when ran standalone.