LaunchBox Community Forums

Old Default Theme Broken

LittleGuy

Hi,

I've been putting this off for months, but I figured today I'd try and find out what's wrong here. I've noticed with any version of Launchbox after 13.6 Beta 2, the old default theme has broken for me. I recall this happening in the past but I can't remember how I fixed it.

Here is what the old default theme looked like as of 13.6 Beta 2 and in any prior release:

OldDefault-Working.thumb.png.31ef2ccf2ffcbfe40882969030c5585f.png

Here is what it looks like after:

OldDefault-Broken.thumb.png.85f95fc1bee4cc437d727bf2ccfdc7ae.png

The main differences here are:

- The Steel Blue colour scheme is no longer being applied correctly
- The background being applied to each boxart is missing
- The boxarts no longer appeard centred
- Boxart titles now appear too small, and in a little black strip at the bottom of each image

I've checked the settings and they appear correct, as in the settings are the same in both old and new releases, but they aren't being applied correctly. I'm just wondering how I can fix this.

Thank you!

Mike

@LittleGuy The issue is that "Old Default" isn't the same theme between the two versions of LaunchBox. That version introduced a new default theme and so the Old Default got changed to what theme was default before that version. You're looking for what we now call "Old Default (Legacy)" theme which can be installed/applied via the Themes Manager found in the Tools drop down menu.