LaunchBox Community Forums

Game pictures not showing and other questions

Vlahka

I've edited this to remove something that wasnt launchbox related.

Two questions.  Is there any method of getting the games to categorize into sections like Arcade has, ie 2 player, platforms, fighting etc, or is that limited to only as few systems as a couple I've put in now, nec 9801 and turbografx, didnt do this.  Also launchbox seems to have imported every file in my 9801 folder as an icon itself and its really cluttered, like image files and other random files.  What would you suggest I do during importing so it only brings in games and not duplicate the game files as games too.  At least thats what I think its doing.  I know I've described that wrong so I've linked a photo..

Also if I choose retroarch to be the main emulator, how do I choose the core to be the default core?  I'm not seeing where this option is.  Example its running a beetle core for turtbografx, but theres a Bettle FAST core thats also an option I wanted to try.   I know how I would choose this within retroarch, but how does launchbox decide my choice?

Screenshot 2023-11-26 012630.png

Edited by Vlahka