LaunchBox Community Forums

Stained Glass Theme preview.

PsiSoldier

Hey I just wanted to post a preview video for a Stained Glass theme I am working on for Bigbox.    I'm sadly out of work at the moment so sitting at home not making any money but at least I can make a Theme haha.

It is a Stained Glass theme and it has a lot of different elements to the theme that change depending on things like the time of day or the community rating of a game or the genre types of games.   

I have already added basically all the default genre types that come with Launchbox and added several others that would actually be considered more as a theme like Space or Zombie.   If you have any of those in your Launchbox the theme should detect them automatically if you have them added as a genre and a playlist but even if its just added as a genre but not a playlist the backgrounds will still change in the game views.

I have done a LOT of work on the platforms and genres already and I imagine most people will already have all their platforms on here but I'll create a Patreon that anyone can join and make additional requests for platforms, genre types or themes.  

Anyways check out the video and let me know if you have any comments, suggestions or things you would like to see added to the theme!  And btw I already know that there are multiple devices showing in the Platform categories list just haven't gotten around to taking care of that one yet.

PsiSoldier

• Like 2
  • Unusual Gem 3

Thanks Alie  Not to toot my own horn but I'm planning this to be sort of the ultimate theme in addition to looking nice.     I'll have another video to post before too long but I'm approaching 100 for the number of Genres and Themes that Ive got artwork for that can come up if someone has them tagged in Launchbox.     Ive also got mine setup so if you go to Fantasy for example it then gives options for many other Genre Mixes like Fantasy Tactical, Fantasy 4X, Fantasy RPG   etc...     It makes finding games quick and easy.      I'll make a video how to set it all up too.