LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear logos/icons for "2-Player Co-op", "4-Player Co-op" etc?

jackhulk

Hello

I've created player number specific playlists such as  "2-Player Co-op", "4-Player Co-op" etc, and would like to add clear logo/icons for Big Box. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can source these please? I've had a little look in the downloads and whilst I found "2-Player", "4-Player" etc clear logos, I've not found exactly what I'm looking for.

Side note, do I NEED such playlists to filter like this in Big Box? I understand the auto playlist creator creates play lists such as Multiplayer and Co-op, but I want player number specific also, is wondering if what I'm doing is required, or is there a simple filter within Big Box?

Thank you

Edited by jackhulk

Hard to find rather specific logos and for free, but I 've been doing something a bit similar in the past and after long searches I was actually able to find some in Google Image searches albeit not always to my taste (make sure you look for .png files, although there probably is more file formats that work)