LaunchBox Community Forums

Arcade almost ready DIY, small adjustments

Moca

hey guys ,
Arcade DIY, almost ready
very top, I used several emulators, watching the tutorials here on the forum, everything worked fine,
A small "problem" that I would like to discuss with you would be a question about PC games.
Some games do not recognize the controls (buttons/command), for example two of my games are Tekken 7 and Cuphead, which would be great to be able to play.
I use the x360ce for some games, but for others it doesn't always work, even these 2 that I gave as an example, everything is a mess to play
Does anyone know, or use any "resource" to prevent this from happening?
These buttons and controls are connected to a 0 delay board (yellow from China) with USB output and connected to the PC.
Does anyone use another way? Is another type of 0 delay approved? or does it not exist? another device?
some "workaround", like open controls? with solders,
I'm open to suggestions,
since now . thanks

1702391061696.jpg

1702391061699.jpg

I got good results, delving deeper into the x360ce,,
The most important thing now is that it starts with Windows,
In the application itself, there is the option to leave "start with windows" checked, but even after checking this option it does not start.
Placing its shortcut inside the Windows start folder also didn't make it start together. ,
looking for a solution here..