LaunchBox Community Forums

Additional Apps - Shader Glass - Not Working As Expected

ghettowario

I've been trying to use Shader Glass with Launchbox but my results have not been what I want.  There are no tutorials on how to correctly set this up on YouTube or here in the forums.  My goal has been for Shader Glass to open and apply itself full screen to each of the games I want automatically when I choose a game in Launchbox.  I have tried using the Additional Apps option when editing a game, but that only opens the program and then when the game boots, Shader Glass is nowhere to be seen.  I know that it is working though because I initially see a Shader applied to the Launchbox game boot up splash screen, but a few seconds later, when the actual game boots, the Shader effect and all of Shader Glass disappears.  I tried reversing this also, by putting Shader Glass as the game and then putting the game as the Additional App, but this only results in a black screen with just the game's music playing.  Obviously I can get this to work just fine without Launchbox, but I don't want to have to manually do that each time.