LaunchBox Community Forums

Launch Box 13.10 wont display the theme game bezel for Retroarch :(

oldgamer

can anyone please willing to take baby steps with me and help me have Games Theme Bezel to show up because is not working for retro arch anymore

when I am using Launch box with big box 13.10  😥

Edited by oldgamer

• oldgamer changed the title to Launch Box 13.10 wont display the theme game bezel for Retroarch :(
On 1/8/2024 at 1:01 PM, oldgamer said:

can anyone please willing to take baby steps with me and help me have Games Theme Bezel to show up because is not working for retro arch anymore

when I am using Launch box with big box 13.10  😥

likely "overlays" (what Retroarch calls bezels) were turned off in Retroarch. The frontend should not have an impact on whether bezels show unless your command line arguments are loading up some alternative config file that would otherwise tell overlays to be off.

Path to overlay settings in Retroarch are:

Settings > On-Screen Display > On-Screen Overlay

make sure that the first option Display Overlay is set to ON

Hopefully that is all you need to do.

16 hours ago, skizzosjt said:

likely "overlays" (what Retroarch calls bezels) were turned off in Retroarch. The frontend should not have an impact on whether bezels show unless your command line arguments are loading up some alternative config file that would otherwise tell overlays to be off.

Path to overlay settings in Retroarch are:

Settings > On-Screen Display > On-Screen Overlay

make sure that the first option Display Overlay is set to ON

Hopefully that is all you need to do.

took very long time to find the new setting on updated version of retroarch and now its working. thank you so mush for taking the time to help me out xD

the new retroarch was located at Settings > User Interface > On-Screen Display > On-Screen Overlay