LaunchBox Community Forums

How to view play time in lastest android beta release?

Jeno_Jodi

On 1/21/2024 at 8:29 AM, Jeno_Jodi said:

In the change log, it says that we can now track playtime for each game, but I can't find the play time for any game anywhere. How can I see it?

First, you'll want to be on the latest beta. Then to see Play Time in one of the default themes, you'll want to sort by play time. Play Time can also be added to any custom theme, although I think only Colorful Flex currently has it there by default.

• Game On 1

4 hours ago, Jeno_Jodi said:

It worked. It would've been better if I could view play time in edit media section without having to go through the extra steps of sorting and selecting views. I guess we'll have to wait.

If you mean the Edit Metadata section, that could potentially work. However, it's not a piece of metadata that can be edited, so it may be a bit misleading. I could see how it can possibly be done though, so it's possible we may add it to the list for the future.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, SolarisSpell said:

Hello

Is it difficult to add the option by ourselves? 

I'm using The Grid view and it would be great to see playtime next to the year and genre

Thanks

Would be pretty simple to create a custom view with the data points you would want to see. This video should still be relevant for helping with that.