LaunchBox Community Forums

Bezel woes...

Zoratsu

So, I had my collection of multiple platforms running with the bezel project when I decided to add some bezels to the 3DO platform.Β  Oh boy! What a mistake.

Now, any platform running under retroarch doesn't display bezels, not even the platform bezels.

Any ideas as to what happened?  😱😱😱😭😭😭

I recently went through a setup with the bezel project. Done it several times over the years, but, I'm not sure if this is new behavior from them or Retroarch, or it has been like this the whole time and never noticed until now...

but I notice when you setup a new system, each time it reverts Retroarch Overlays to OFF. You simply need to turn them back on.

Settings > User Interface > On-Screen Overlay > Display Overlay > ON

Do this with no content (game) loaded, it will be a GLOBAL change. So will get them back on for all cores/systems. Be sure to save the config file before exiting Retroarch, or loading any content

Hopefully that is your issue, just a setting got flipped to off

• Thanks 1

That did the trick!!Β  Thank you very much!! πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

Β 

Here is the path on retroarch v1.16.0 if anyone needs it:

Settings > User Interface > On-Screen Display > On-Screen Overlay > Display OverlayΒ Β  (turn it On)

Β 

Thanks again skizzosjt!!