LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box help - SOLVED

bv3

Hi team, (Sorry if in the wrong location)

I have Big Box working and working well, but I'm having trouble getting it to display the platforms I want and I'm not sure why.

In LB I have set up the following (pic) and it worked but I can't replicate it in Big Box. I have checked to make sure it doesnt say "hide in Big Box".

Today I added Sega Model 2 and Sega ST-V to the root as I wanted them visible other than just under ARCADE in BB.

All my consoles, handhelds and Sammy and Naomi worked, but I realised SNK didnt work in BB either.

I cant think of what I may have missed to make all these platform groups appear in BB. As they appear and work as intended in LB.

Thank you, I'm sure it will be something easy and quite stupid that I missed. (EDIT - AND IT WAS)

TIA

BV3

****** EDIT SOLVED - I LEARNED TO READ & ticked the box to include as platform *********

Screen Shot 2024-03-09 at 2.51.15 pm.png

Edited by bv3

• bv3 changed the title to Big Box help - SOLVED