LaunchBox Community Forums

Launcbox auto-imports new Steam games even I have disabled "Automated imports"

I have 2 Launchboxes on my PC. One is dedicated to my horizontal monitor for mostly beat em ups and the other one is dedicated to my vertical monitor for vertical shoot'em ups.

Whenever I buy new beat'em up games on Steam, I have to manually add them to first Launchbox which is dedicated for beat em ups. This is normal behaviour and I want to keep it as it is.

However, after installing the new beat em ups on Steam and adding them to my first Launchbox (horizontal), as soon as I start 2nd launchbox (vertical), it adds those games to it's library as well. "Automated imports" option is disabled as seen on attached screenshot.

I think it's something related to the way I installed the 2nd Launchbox. I just copy/pasted it into another folder after installing the first one. But the first one never had that issue.

How can I solve this issue?

2024-03-16 05_33_38-Options.png