LaunchBox Community Forums

Playstation 1 (bin/cue/chd)

Doobydoo

So this is a recent problem I've been having 

I can no longer import any ps1 bin/cue or chd files, (isos still work)

About many 3 months ago i was able to import them fine and they ran i checked if it was just retroarch but if i go through retroarch they run fine they just wont upload to launch box anymore, i tried using my backup but it only went back 2 months 

I'm not sure what to do now, any advice would be helpful 

Typically when we see reports like these it's because the user has a Hide setting on they forgot about and already have the games imported and LaunchBox refuses to import them twice. You can go to View > Hide Games and make sure none of those sub menu items are checked.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, C-Beats said:

Typically when we see reports like these it's because the user has a Hide setting on they forgot about and already have the games imported and LaunchBox refuses to import them twice. You can go to View > Hide Games and make sure none of those sub menu items are checked.

Thanks i deleted the old file which wasn't working and added another one of the same game.

Thanks for your help

Trying to figure out how to use the pcxsr as the playstation emulation as it does the full specs for a 1980 x1080 screen. But it only opens the app, not that it's bad it still easy enough but i thought i could have that smooth transition