LaunchBox Community Forums

Spine art

Hi all 

I wasn't sure where to post this but hopefully this is ok, I've reccently been uploading old pc games from my childhood onto launchbox (reader rabbit, cluefinders, magic school bos) 

the problem I've run into is I can find back and front images if not on google, ebay and amazon usaully have someone selling it. but I can't find the spines I've been using Moby games to search but mostly I have to create it from scratch, and it's not the best.

does anyone know any sites that store spines?

16 hours ago, Doobydoo said:

Hi all 

I wasn't sure where to post this but hopefully this is ok, I've reccently been uploading old pc games from my childhood onto launchbox (reader rabbit, cluefinders, magic school bos) 

the problem I've run into is I can find back and front images if not on google, ebay and amazon usaully have someone selling it. but I can't find the spines I've been using Moby games to search but mostly I have to create it from scratch, and it's not the best.

does anyone know any sites that store spines?

thecoverproject.net

SteamGridDB

Steam itself, for non-Steam games with Steam releases

VNDB, if applicable

IGDB

Claudio

• Thanks 1