LaunchBox Community Forums

fatal eror bigbox launchbox

Hi, I'm new and I recently bought an arcade with 2 gun4ir. The build was based on launchbox, big box. When i first started it was working, the second tim ,i tried to plug everything and i had a msg asking me to install launchbox, i said yes and then i had a critical error. I read some posts in your site and apparently it is because i should have bought a licence to use the software. I was'nt aware of it so i am ok to buy the licence but i would like to keep the build as it is because it is set with buttons and pedals. How can i do it ? Thank you and sorry for the mistake i should have purchased the licence first

1 hour ago, regis325dugers said:

Hi, I'm new and I recently bought an arcade with 2 gun4ir. The build was based on launchbox, big box. When i first started it was working, the second tim ,i tried to plug everything and i had a msg asking me to install launchbox, i said yes and then i had a critical error code 6793. I read some posts in your site and apparently it is because i should have bought a licence to use the software. I was'nt aware of it so i am ok to buy the licence but i would like to keep the build as it is because it is set with buttons and pedals. How can i do it ? Thank you and sorry for the mistake i should have purchased the licence first

You can just delete the license.xml file in the Launchbox folder, and replace it with a legitimately purchased one.

https://www.launchbox-app.com/premium