LaunchBox Community Forums

How to I stop Auto Import - reimporting deleted from collection games?

Hi,

Hope someone can offer me some advice on this.
I've got a collection of ScummVM games that I have imported in (via auto import) but there are about 138 that I wanted to delete out of the collection so I go through the usual in the panel of highlighting the ones I want to delete and then hit del for delete. It gives the usual prompts of do you want to delete x amount of roms, do you want to delete the actual roms, do you want to delete any associated files - yes to all.

But when I come back to relaunch Launchbox it auto imports them back in. I know I could just turn off auto import but when I want to add more roms I would have to add them manually.
Is there a way that launchbox remembers that x rom has been deleted and won't re-import it back in on next launch?

No, If LB sees the roms in the actual roms folder it will add them back on next open. You said you were selecting yes with the prompt to delete the actual roms. Can you confirm the roms are no longer in the rom folder? I don't mess with ScummVM so not sure if there is something different about how those roms are so I could be off base here.