LaunchBox Community Forums

Dolphin plugin won't update after downloading update

Installed & launched latest version of Launchbox 13.15, popped up saying download dolphin update, clicked update it downloaded said it would install after relaunch but then the pop up showed up again.

I'm having the same problem, not only will the Dolphin Plug in not update but it seemingly can't be deleted or uninstalled either (it just reappears when LaunchBox restarts).  Furthermore, I cant access the Dolphin Libretto core in RetroArch, the core is there but I can't get RetroArch to recognise it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Can confirm. It is happening to me too. I have also unchecked the read-only box on the Launchbox folder.

EDIT: After going to the actual plug-ins folder and right clicking the folder and going to Properties then unchecking read only.  After a couple restarts and updates later, it started to work.

Edited by ded2me