LaunchBox Community Forums

this new plugins manager thing

Go to solution Solved by JoeViking245,

updated to latest 13.15 and can't disable the notification to update dolphin. I don't use launchbox to manage other applications on my pc. I use .bat scripts in my  "Application Path:" instead of executables. How would launchbox know where, let alone what version of an application I'm running? How would I go about stopping launchbox from trying to check what versions of applications I choose to run?

I tried deleting the unwanted plugins in the plugin folder but launchbox just regenerates them. I tried deleting Unbroken.LaunchBox.Plugins.dll and editing LaunchBox.deps.json and that failed big time.

• Solution
32 minutes ago, a76b492 said:

I tried deleting Unbroken.LaunchBox.Plugins.dll and editing LaunchBox.deps.json and that failed big time.

Hopefully it regenerated those too.

35 minutes ago, a76b492 said:

can't disable the notification to update dolphin.

The notification is part of the new emulator installer/updater plugin feature in v13.15.

Go to Tools - Manage - Plugins.  Select the Dolphin plugin and click Update.  Then LaunchBox will stop asking.

It's not asking you to update your Dolphin installation. Just the plugin.

1 hour ago, JoeViking245 said:

Hopefully it regenerated those too.

The notification is part of the new emulator installer/updater plugin feature in v13.15.

Go to Tools - Manage - Plugins.  Select the Dolphin plugin and click Update.  Then LaunchBox will stop asking.

It's not asking you to update your Dolphin installation. Just the plugin.

that makes sense now. plugins manager updates plugins not apps. apps are updated elsewhere and not automatically. thank you

• Like 1