LaunchBox Community Forums

I am having trouble with getting LaunchBox to launch my ROMs

I’m having trouble with launching my PS2 and GameCube ROMs through LaunchBox. 

I have PCSX2, Xenia, and Dolphin all attached to the LaunchBox and only PCSX2 and Xenia work.

However, PCSX2 has this pop up that appears EVERYTIME and I have been trying to find a way to bypass this pop up.

Now with Dolphin. I had my ROMs and it recognized the games and gave me the box art and everything and even had the GameCube section on the side like it would with the others. But when I click PLAY, it looks like it’s about to load up and then quickly closes.

I downloaded both RetroArch, Dolphin, and PCSX2 and thought it would work because I saw a video where it showed that I could launch Dolphin through LaunchBox with RetroArch but I’m not sure what to do.

Can you post a screenshot of the popup from pcsx2?

Make sure your emulators are launching games correctly outside of launchbox first. Its easier to identify issues that way.

Are your games imported to Dolphin? Can you successfully launch a game from the Dolphin UI? If so, please post a screenshot of your Dolphin emulator settings within launchbox.