LaunchBox Community Forums

Wii U from launchbox

werter82

I have Wii u Category in my launchbox and everything setup and was working before but now its not working.

So when i start a game from cemu emulator it works great but when trying to launch from launchbox i get the messege : Error Unable to launch the game path: and then the path to the game. i have the keys and everything installed and the right path to the games and everything but it dose not work.

tried a fresh install of both launchbox and cemu and setup everything but still did not work.

Any sugenstions?

Hi @werter82 sorry to hear you're having issues with this, may I confirm a few things to try and narrow this down:

- What is the directory where your WiiU games are located?
- Where is the Cemu application located, and in LaunchBox, when configuring the Cemu emulator instance, what is the path to the application?
- For your Wii U emulator entry in LaunchBox, what command line parameters are you using? (if any)
- That error you're getting, is that coming from LaunchBox, or from Cemu?

Let us know and we'll do our best to get you sorted

roms location \\Nas4me\nas2\ROMS\Nintendo - Nintendo  Wii U 1g1r\Wii U Wux 1g1r

emulator loctation E:\LaunchBox\Emulators\Nintendo WII U Emulator Cemu

aplication path in launchbox for emulator Emulators\Nintendo WII U Emulator Cemu_2.0-47\Cemu.exe

defult parameters in layncbox emulator command -f -g

sampel command  Cemu.exe -f -g "FULL\PATH\ROM\FILE"

no box i checked 

i have an old version of launchbox connected to an old emulator of cemu and it works and no files are moved. rom files are at the same place and emulators in same folder. the only thing different is that i have uppdated launchbox to the latest and cemu to the latest.

the error comes from cemu when it opens

Edited by werter82