RetroHumanoid Posted June 2 Author Posted June 2 Been a bit since I updated on this...it's still in the works...I may just remove anything that still needs work and release that stuff in a later revision....but, at this time it's stalled because my editing computer went kaput, with my only other option being to use my media server PC, which when dealing with 4k-8k images it's like molasses . Currently trying to fix it, but, just not able to afford it yet. Working on it though...and the theme WILL get released. 1 3 2 Quote
stuartc49 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Thank you.....looking great, I hope it will include the option to have proper 3D boxes you can rotate in one of the views Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.