chrimbobells Posted September 6 Posted September 6 I just connected to the database and did the 'sync to my collection' and, whilst I can see my games and everything, there's none of the play time/last played etc, which is what the tooltip for the sync button within Launchbox says it will upload. Am I missing something, or doing something wrong? Quote
JoeViking245 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 37 minutes ago, chrimbobells said: I just connected to the database and did the 'sync to my collection' and, whilst I can see my games and everything, there's none of the play time/last played etc, which is what the tooltip for the sync button within Launchbox says it will upload. Am I missing something, or doing something wrong? I believe the syncing of statics (Favorites, Completed, Last Played, Play Time, Play Count etc.) is only used for syncing between your different LaunchBox installations. e.g. the LB installation you have on your office PC and the LB installation you have in your Arcade Cabinet. This way when you play Asteroids for an hour at work, when you look at the game on your cab, that extra hour is shown. The gamesdb site is just viewing and sharing what's in your collection on the web. Quote
chrimbobells Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 On 9/6/2026 at 2:25 PM, JoeViking245 said: I believe the syncing of statics (Favorites, Completed, Last Played, Play Time, Play Count etc.) is only used for syncing between your different LaunchBox installations. e.g. the LB installation you have on your office PC and the LB installation you have in your Arcade Cabinet. This way when you play Asteroids for an hour at work, when you look at the game on your cab, that extra hour is shown. The gamesdb site is just viewing and sharing what's in your collection on the web. Ah, right, thanks. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.