Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

"New" Unbroken account does not save your layout choice.


Recommended Posts

  • MJF changed the title to "New" Unbroken account does not save your layout choice.
Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 1:08 AM, MJF said:

it keeps reverting from this k3Xlcaw.png

 

to this after refreshing: DXsS0QE.png

Thanks, I'll take a look. I suspect it's related to session timing out and not refreshing.

Until I figure it out though I think what you'll see is that immediately after visiting the site I'm guessing it remembers your setting for 15 minutes give or take. Then it starts forgetting, but if you were to click on the profile icon in the corner that would refresh your session and it would work for another 15 minutes.

Posted
8 hours ago, MysterNybble said:

Thanks, I'll take a look. I suspect it's related to session timing out and not refreshing.

Until I figure it out though I think what you'll see is that immediately after visiting the site I'm guessing it remembers your setting for 15 minutes give or take. Then it starts forgetting, but if you were to click on the profile icon in the corner that would refresh your session and it would work for another 15 minutes.

Yes, but I've refreshed several times after changing it back to my preferred layout, and it still reverts IMMEDIATELY after the refresh in less than a few seconds after changing it and refreshing.

Posted
24 minutes ago, MJF said:

Yes, but I've refreshed several times after changing it back to my preferred layout, and it still reverts IMMEDIATELY after the refresh in less than a few seconds after changing it and refreshing.

Odd, I'm not seeing that behavior at all :( - can you logout completely and re-login and see if that gives you the 15 minutes? I don't want to fix the wrong thing if my suspicion is wrong about what is wrong.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, MysterNybble said:

Odd, I'm not seeing that behavior at all :( - can you logout completely and re-login and see if that gives you the 15 minutes? I don't want to fix the wrong thing if my suspicion is wrong about what is wrong.

No, the problem seems to have disappeared for now anyway. Sorry couldn't post earlier as I was not on my PC (yes, I did log out and log back in again)

Edited by MJF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...