fozzieoscar Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Im having trouble uploading an image of some custom, printable boxart for duke nukem manhattan project. I click to upload, select the file and then nothing happens? It's an amaray/keep-case/dvd sized insert for the game, with additional reverse side for internal decoration on cases with clear plastic. It's a pretty high res PNG, maybe the file is too large? (31.5MB for the outside, 26.7MB for the inside) Quote
ancient_mu_mu2 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 I think 10MB is the maximum file size that can be uploaded. Quote
fozzieoscar Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 3 hours ago, ancient_mu_mu2 said: I think 10MB is the maximum file size that can be uploaded. Ah dang, that's gonna be too small for a single image that covers the front, back, and spine Quote
Hanz Posted September 26 Posted September 26 I'm gonna be honest, I don't think there is any point in increasing image resolution so high that the file sizes get that big. Eventually it just becomes a pointless bigger is better arms race and we all end up with oversized builds when something a fraction of the size is perfectly acceptable. Quote
fozzieoscar Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 3 hours ago, Hanz said: I'm gonna be honest, I don't think there is any point in increasing image resolution so high that the file sizes get that big. Eventually it just becomes a pointless bigger is better arms race and we all end up with oversized builds when something a fraction of the size is perfectly acceptable. It was more for having a high-quality printable insert for the case. Which means not only does it need to be a somewhat high resolution so you cant see the pixels, but also the front, back, and spine needs to be one large image as opposed to separate smaller ones Quote
fozzieoscar Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 though now that i think about it... i should just make it a .jpg lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.