Blackstar00 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Every time I click on All, a platform or a game, go to options, almost any action the blue line appears at the top (not sure exactly what it indicates). So constantly doing it. This does not happen on older versions, or on 3 of my other pcs. How do I stop this from doing this so much? Im using 14.1 now Quote
JoeViking245 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago 22 minutes ago, Blackstar00 said: Every time I click on All, a platform or a game, go to options, almost any action the blue line appears at the top (not sure exactly what it indicates). So constantly doing it. This does not happen on older versions, or on 3 of my other pcs. How do I stop this from doing this so much? That line looks like the refreshing image cache progress bar. In "All" it could take a minute (maybe not a literal 'minute'. But could take several 'moments'). Clicking on a platform (especially a large platform) could do that as well. This (assuming it is the 'refreshing image cache') will occur as well when you change the Image Group. Though that doesn't explain it happening when you click on a game. It also doesn't jive with it only occurring after going to Tools-Options and clicking on an 'action'. That sequence could be coincidence. Dunno. I don't suspect it Theme related, but what theme are you using? And are you using the same theme on all 4 PCs? A test to rule out the theme being an issue would be to [for testing purposes] switch to the Default theme. Then see if it still occurs. 38 minutes ago, Blackstar00 said: Im using 14.1 now Is that by chance actually 14.0.1? Or 14.1-beta-1 (or better yet, 14.1-beta-2)? And are all 4 PCs on the same release? Quote
Blackstar00 Posted 8 hours ago Author Posted 8 hours ago Im using 14.0.1 Sorry its not when i click on a game icon, its when i exit a game. After i exit tools options it does it. Im using the same theme on all PCs, old-default. I have an older version of launchbox installed on the same pc im having trouble with 14.01, it does not do it on the older version. I thought it might be something new with v14. The older version is 13.24 On my other pc's versions are all 13.xx I tried 6 other themes, still does the same thing. I might roll back to a previous version. Quote
Solution Blackstar00 Posted 6 hours ago Author Solution Posted 6 hours ago Reverted to 13.26 Fixed my problem. Quote
JoeViking245 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 34 minutes ago, Blackstar00 said: Sorry its not when i click on a game icon, its when i exit a game. After i exit tools options it does it. Does it eventually go away? Is it faster sometimes than another? Does it take a long time? Or is it just a matter of, 'it does it, and it's annoying to see'. Since you're seeing the same behavior on both the Old Default and the Default themes, it's obviously not a theme thing. I don't think it's "refreshing" anything. But rather saving changes (e.g. saving playtime when exiting a game). I don't see it happening here. But I'm also on 14.1-beta-2. Though not sure what, if anything had changed. 9 minutes ago, Blackstar00 said: Reverted to 13.26 Fixed my problem. Glad the problem is solved. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.