launchretrogirl2562 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Magazines Theme Video (CU Amiga, Zero, Amiga Power, Amiga Format, Commodere User) View File Here is my attempt at creating magazine theme video's for the following magazines: Commodore User CU Amiga Amiga Format Amiga Power Zero The video's went through handbrake to reduce size. Credit goes to @LCMan27 for giving me the inspiration to make the theme video's cause I used his video as a baseline to make these. I will be posting the full artwork sets separately for all the magazine PDF's from every magazine set that u can use once u have downloaded all the pdf's (which are easily available on the interwebs) Those will include : Full custom clear logo's, Box-Back, 3D Box , Box-Front and spines Sneak preview for once I am ready to upload them: Submitter launchretrogirl2562 Submitted 10/11/2026 Category Platform Theme Videos Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.