LaunchBox Community Forums

Bezel Art (letter G) 116 files for MAME 1.1

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hi all,

These are my Mame Bezel Art files which include a "Lay" file (so can be dumped straight into the Mame artwork folder once you unzip the main folder. These files will be ideal for use direct into Mame and on a tv with 16:9 view.

Contains 116 files (letter G) of bezel arts from the internet, oh plus some of my own that I've cloned into two different glass views. I've opted for the "Real Frame Clear" and "Real Frame Glass" effect and just done left and right sides rather than all round as that would just take way too long and also I found a lot of the bezels found on the internet just take up too much of the screen and to compensate this you have to change the screen size. (the art1 files included are just the originals taken from the internet).

Both mame formats 4:3 Horizontal and 3:4 Vertical have been done. Once placed in the Mame Artwork folder start a game and Tab to Video Options pick which one you prefer "Clear" or "glass" and then you have to make a slight adjustement within the "Slider" tab for both Screen Horizontal and Screen Vertical (usually around .966 for both)

The games are taken from the rom set that I currently have so title names may slightly differ from the ones you have. (i'm happy to email anyone my Excel file with all the game names vs rom names, if needed) 

For the games that I could not find any artwork at all for, I've setup a few standard looking sets  (6 Horizontal and 6 Vertical) which gives a view as if your in an actual arcade.  

****Any comments or feedback would be much appreciated people*****

Adam

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

****Includes all the amended bezels****

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.