- James Bond series

- Killzone

- Time Crisis 2,3

- Vampire Night

- Devil May Cry series

- Freedom Fighters

- Tenchu Series 

Edited by Thornback

youre in luck, i just finished devil may cry 1 and 3.... didnt make one for 2 cause ill be honest i hate the game and dont have it on my hard drive... Tenchu Im working on for wrath of heaven and fatal shadows as well as the first two for ps1 those will be on a different file keeping with system separation so there are no mix ups. Killzone eh? sure..Hitman...omg I forgot about those games, ill get some 47 stuff out there... Vampire night would be fun to make...as long as i can find assets... i had rendering new ones..... Which bond games? like all of them? even the shitty ones? I posted god of war one you can find it in my list, im working on gow 2 3 chains of olympus and ghost of sparta, guess i can make 3 as well. but im sticking to ps2 format for now.

• Thanks 1

Holy moly! Thanks heaps for the detailed reply. Lots of goodies inbound - can’t wait! 

Thanks so much! 

As for Bond, I was thinking Agent Under Fire, Nightfire, Everything or Nothing. Oh, and how about the GTA series? Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect? So many games... ?

well of the GTAs there are two greatr ones already posted on this site...I think i know san andreas is for sure, i have it so never bothered making one.

i have assests for vice city, nothing for 3 yet, they are on my to do list. I only have 53 ps2 titles in my library and those will be the ones ill be making first. have to make 14 more vids

• Like 1

One more thing - if you happen to have any interest in making themes for Medal of Honor, I would be forever grateful. Particularly Frontline, Rising Sun, European Assault and Vanguard.

im thinking about making a tutorial video on how i make mine, that way more people interested in this can go nuts with it.... imagine all the themes that come from that, because there are no videos on youtube what so ever. I'm a film student in Toronto so I learned through there. 

They are superb Gabriel! I thought I would do the themes castlevania ps2 finally I'll take yours: p we should we all this concords @ CTR-ALT-DEFEAT @ davemk@Suhrvivor "theme makers" to avoid duplicates or create a list remains to be done, a simple common Excel spreadsheet and sharing could do the trick. It's too bad to work each one in our corner. I do not know what you thought but it would be cool :) 

*If this list already exists do not consider this message ?

Edited by Padou

Thanks Padou, yours are wicked good too of course, in truth, you inspired my silent hill origins one, your silent hill 2 one is by far my fav, so i took some ideas from it and went from there.

On 8/29/2018 at 7:01 AM, Rauzzman80 said:

youre in luck, i just finished devil may cry 1 and 3.... didnt make one for 2 cause ill be honest i hate the game and dont have it on my hard drive... Tenchu Im working on for wrath of heaven and fatal shadows as well as the first two for ps1 those will be on a different file keeping with system separation so there are no mix ups. Killzone eh? sure..Hitman...omg I forgot about those games, ill get some 47 stuff out there... Vampire night would be fun to make...as long as i can find assets... i had rendering new ones..... Which bond games? like all of them? even the shitty ones? I posted god of war one you can find it in my list, im working on gow 2 3 chains of olympus and ghost of sparta, guess i can make 3 as well. but im sticking to ps2 format for now.

Hello friend! Just wondering how this was coming along? :)

• Like 1