28 files

1. Ps2 marquee's

There is about 1228 marquee in this pack 
    PS2 MARQUEE LIST.txt

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Complete PS2 NTSC-U Spine Collection (1828)

Here is a collection of PS2 spines, since I could not find any on the internet I decided to collect them myself 🙂 Contains spines for all known games released in NA. Includes PAL spines where NTSC could not be found, also includes some fanart spines. 1,828 in total, 141 MB unzipped.

80 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. The King of Fighters 2000 PS2 3D cover

Another cover variant i wanted to share with you all. This time I wanted the cover to closely resemble the PS 4 copy and so this is the result. Included screenshot with the other KOF games for comparison,

Enjoy!

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. 89 Arcade Classics PS2 3D Box Cover

Hello again! Another game for my collection with a missing 3d art box and I wasn't a fan of the original artwork so I decided to make my own. I'm happy to share it here as well. Enjoy!

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Soul Calibur III Arcade Edition PS2 3D Cover

Hey everyone! Whilst getting my collections sorted out, I noticed there was no 3D cover for this version of the game and so I created one and wanted to share with anyone else that needs/wants it. I am not a pro like some of you so go easy lol. I used a template found here as a base and added images I found online and edited into an acceptable case. Credits to the person that made the original template (I forgot your name!!). I'll gladly add credit if this is you and thanks! I hope others can get some use of this cover.I have included a screenshot f my cover next to the original games cover for comparison.

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. Sony Playstation 2 Box fronts, back and spines (US)

Over 1100 games in covered in this.  These are from original scanned covers.
    After seeing how bland the EU spines were i had to make these becuase they are waaay better

474 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

7. Sony Playstation 2 (EU) Box fronts, back and spines

Over 500 games covered here for the EU region.  The Alt folder has Platinium covers for 40 odd games as well.
    When doing these i have noticed how bland the EU spines are compared to the US conterparts so i'll get the US ones sorted later in the week

194 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Sega Ages 2500 Video Snaps HD Pack

33 video snaps HD (960x720) Sega Ages 2500 (PS2)

310 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Playstation 2 3D Boxes

A lot of the front covers that these use are not mine they were on my hard drives that I downloaded ages ago, don't know who they belong to, I created the 3D Boxes and missing covers.
    If there are any mistakes or missing covers let me know at jayrox1965@yahoo.co.uk and I will try to fix them, thanks.

233 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Sony Playstation 2 2D Box Pack (2585)

This is a complete Hyperlist collection of 2D Boxes for the Sony PlayStation 2.
    The collection has been made from the 3D Boxes and myself and @dejarik made and I have converted them to 2D Boxes. There is a few low resolution covers in the collection but this is because that was all that was available for those few games. Europe covers are especially difficult to find.
    There is a Blue case option for Europe games.
    EUROPE BLACK CASE:

EUROPE BLUE CASE OPTION:

1,366 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

11. ABeezy's Sony Playstation 2 Disc Fronts

Back to share the complimentary set of PS2 high res disc art that goes hand-in-hand with my 2.5D box art!

To my knowledge there is not a complete set of PS2 NTSC disc art out there so I am here to share mine! This set yet again like the majority of my sets includes high resolution  and uniformity. This set was complied from a very nice full high res scan set. This set will be part of a uniform series with more platforms to come that use the same exact DVD style template along with same size dimensions and high resolution artwork. This set like all of my sets includes a uniform "Playstation 2" banner when scrolling through your games for nice uniformity. This is all 1,790 released NTSC PS2 games following the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few boxes that do not autoload due to the name differences between how Launchbox scrapes the games and what no-intro names them. Therefore you may have to manually update a few images to your liking or use an alternate name within Launchbox itself. Also contained within this set are two sub folders. One folder contains 14 discs that received special edition releases and the other folder contains all the games that had a second disc (not including many of the bonus sound track or dvd movies). This should cover anything but as always if anyone notices any errors please let me know. Enjoy!

You may also download my matching PS2 box fronts here.

1,108 downloads

(1 review)

9 comments

Updated

12. ABeezy's Sony Playstation 2 2.5D Box Fronts

Hey all, got yet another MASSIVE "2.5D" set that admittedly took too much time, but I digress.

There are a few other PS2 sets that do exist out there however the difference here is the colors are more accurate, the resolution is higher and the set is uniform. This set was complied from a very nice full high res scan set. This set will be part of a uniform series with more platforms to come that use the same exact DVD case style template along with same size dimensions and high resolution artwork. This set like all of my sets includes a uniform "Playstation 2" banner when scrolling through your games for nice uniformity. This is all 1,790 released NTSC PS2 games following the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few boxes that do not autoload due to the name differences between how Launchbox scrapes the games and what no-intro names them. Therefore you may have to manually update a few images to your liking or use an alternate name within Launchbox itself. Also contained within this set is a second folder with 14 games that received special edition releases. This should cover anything but as always if anyone notices any errors please let me know. Enjoy!
    Also for those interested, you will find I have a matching PS2 disc art set which you can find here.

1,270 downloads

(2 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

13. Playstation 2 Box art 3D PAL Spain (137)

Hello! Almost all covers have been scanned directly from my collection. I include the 3D and 2D template as well as the spine font. Both in photoshop (.psd) and Gimp 2 (.xcf) formats There are currently 137.

600 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

14. Sony Playstation 2 Marquee Set

1670 titles from the no-intro Sony Playstation 2 set. 

272 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. Sony PlayStation 2 Themes (16:9)

Keeping with Sony's platforms for now, so moving on to the PS2! I'm going to upload these in reverse order this time, so starting in the Zs. I'll have a little over hundred videos uploaded once this is finished.
    For Final Fantasy themes, I already of most of the games for this platform available from the link below, but I still need to make one for Final Fantasy X and X International. I'm already using a theme made by someone else for X, but I will make a new one to finish out the PS2 themes for this series. I will upload those to that particular thread once they are done, instead of to this one, so check there if you are looking for them.
    I've also already got a theme for Rez I made some time ago:

YouTube PS2 Playlist:

1. Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
    2. Zone of the Enders
    3. Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra
    4. Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse   5. Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht   6. Wild Arms Alter Code: F   7. Wild Arms 5   8. Wild Arms 4   9. Wild Arms 3   10. Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria   11. Twisted Metal: Black   12. Thunder Force VI   13. Tales of the Abyss   14. Tales of Legendia   15. The Sword of Etheria   16. Wild Arms 4 (version 2)   17. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time   18. Soul Calibur III   19. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves   20. Sly 2: Band of Thieves   21. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus   22. Silent HIll 4: The Room   23. Silent HIll 3   24. Silent Hill 2   25. Nightshade   26. Shinobi   27. Shadow of the Colossus   28. Shadow Hearts: From the New World   29. Shadow Hearts: Covenant   30. Shadow Hearts   31. Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 1: Phantasy Star Generation 1   32. Rygar: The Legendary Adventure   33. R-Type Final   34. Rogue Galaxy   35. Rez (version 2)   36. Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal   37. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando   38. Ratchet & Clank   39. Raiden III   40. Radiata Stories   41. Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams   42. Onimusha 3: Demon Siege   43. Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny   44. Onimusha: Warlords   45. OKAGE: Shadow King   46. Odin Sphere   47. Final Fantasy X @Thornback   48. Musashi: Samurai Legend   49. Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks   50. Metal Slug 6   51. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater   52. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty   53. Masters of the Universe Interactive - He-Man: Defender of Grayskull   54. Maximo vs. Army of Zin   55. Killzone @Thornback   56. Black @Thornback

7,334 downloads

(1 review)

6 comments

Updated

16. Ratchet & Clank Locked And Loaded 3D Box Art (European))

Just some 3D box art I created for my collection since I could not find the 3D European version of this  box art and it was missing hope this will be of some use to someone  

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. PS2 Marquees 1920x360 examples

Some examples of PS2 Marquees.
    Feel free to leave a comment if you have a request

191 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. [SG's] PS2 Discs - Cleaned/Tided and Uniformed

Alright guys, 
    I edited all my Sony Playstation 2 games in my build to have matching disc artwork and thought I would share with the community! As a lot of the ones I downloaded from the Database and Emumovies are untidy
    Hope someone gets some use out of these!
    Credit @Raindupon for the template, much appreciated. Check out his content for a load of other PS2 discs in the same style!

Whats included

386 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. PS2 - Marquees

Custom Marquees for the Sony PS2 platform. 
    Example:

225 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Sony PlayStation 2 3D Box Pack (HQ) (2585)

This is a complete Hyperlist collection of PlayStation 2 3D Boxes. There are 2585 3D Boxes in the collection.
    These 3D Boxes use the same template as my Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii U, PC and Steam 3D Boxes. There is a Blue case design as an option for Pal games in the Download.
    The Collection was the made by myself and @dejarik (from Hyperspin Forums) I made Boxes that Spine art was not available for and added script to make them look as official as possible.
    dejarik made the full cover boxes with the correct Spine art.

BLUE CASE OPTION FOR PAL GAMES:

3,982 downloads

(2 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

21. Playstation 2 Disc Images

Hey Guys
    As with the Wii/Xbox/Dreamcast Disc Images i wanted something that was a little more Standardized.
    There Are 287 Disc Images
    Template is included for your own needs, if you need a NTSC/US disc feel free to ask i have them all dumped but only did the ones in my collection
    *Included in the Dump are some discs done by another designer, not sure who he is but all the credit for his discs!!!! (I was lazy to sort them out)
    Enjoy!

735 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

22. Another round of Ps2 Themes

I haven't uploaded or made anything new in awhile, so i got bored, made a few and uploaded em. enjoy

571 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Shro2016 1:1 Pack - Sony PlayStation 2

This file contains the complete 1:1 cover set for all Sony PlayStation 2 games released in the US/EU regions (2,524 images in total)
    All files have been created by myself using the various repositories on the Internet for source materials and all have been adapted to suit the 1:1 file ratio and all have had a standard PlayStation 2 overlay applied so that they appear uniform in the set.
    The file format is JPG to keep file size small and hopeful better performance on low spec machines. The file dimensions are all 500x500
    1:1 Packs for other consoles will be added shortly.

199 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. PS2 Disc Images (19 files, see listing)

Some PS2 Disc images that were missing from my set, taken from the internet. So some are literally just pictures of discs, but does the job for completing my set. I've also dropped in a template for anyone needing additional discs with the correct Template size for Launchbox.
    Commandos 2 Men of Courage / Gallop Racer 2006 / GTA III / GTA Liberty City Stories / GTA Vice City Stories / GTA Vice City / Hitman Blood Money / Inigo Prophercy / Indycar Series 2005 / Jurrasic Park Operation Genesis / LMA Manager 2007 / Manhunt / Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks / Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 / Sensible Soccer 2006 / Sniper Elite / The Getaway Black Monday / The Getaway / The Warriors

136 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. CP78 Sony Playstation 2 Videos For Launchbox

23 Sony PS2 videos with spinning cases and discs. Only the best games!
    I plan on adding more games and and adding more systems. 1080p @ 30fps
    You may need to change the name to match the name of your games.
    A full preview is here: 

960 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted