LaunchBox Community Forums

Wii Disc Images (35 files, see listing) 1.1

(0 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Some Wii Disc images that were missing from my set, taken from the internet. So some are literally just pictures of discs, but does the job for completing my set. I've also dropped in a template for anyone needing additional discs with the correct Template size for Launchbox.

Bit Trip Complete / Champion Jockey G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer / FIfa13 / Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword / Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes / Lego Batman The video Game / Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 / Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 / Legon Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues / Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures / Lego Pirates of the Carribean / Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars / Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga / Lego Lord of The Rings / Mad Dog Mcree Gunslinger Pack / Madden NFL13 / Manhunt 2 / Mario Party 8 / Mario Sports Mix / Metal Slug Anthology / Mini Desktop Racing / Mini Ninjas / NBA 2K13 / NBA Jam / NHL 2K11 / Pinball Hall of Fame The Gottlieb Collection / Pinball Hall of Fame The Williams Collection / Rockstar Presents Table Tennis / Rooms The Main Building / Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary Edition / Super Paper Mario / Tenchu Shadow Assassins / Top Spin 4 / Virtua Tennis 4 / Wii Party 

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

7 addition Wii Discs = Dead Rising Chop Till You Drop / Angry Birds Trilogy / Scarface The World Is Yours / Safecracker / Driver Parallel Lines / Donkey Kong Country Returns / Angry Birds Star Wars

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • The Cake is a Lie 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.