LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo Wii

22 files

1. Nintendo Wii Music Pack (1150 games)

Here's a pack of 1150 songs for Nintendo Wii games. I named the files according to the Launchbox database.
    I might add more songs eventually.

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Nintendo Wii - Boxes 3D Front

A lot of the front covers that these use are not mine they were on my hard drives that I downloaded ages ago, don't know who they belong to, I created the 3D Boxes and missing covers.
    If there are any mistakes or missing covers let me know at jayrox1965@yahoo.co.uk and I will try to fix them, thanks.

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Nintendo Wii Box front, backs and spines

500 games covered here for the Wii.   This is a mixed pack with all different regions.
    If anyone has pack of full scans for each region or every game hit me up and i'll convert them

Wii.mp4

152 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Wii VC Cover Art

I wanted to have art for Wii Virtual Console that reminded me of the experience you'd have on a Wii when selecting a game;  the CRT screens, title screens, and reflections. Along with the system themed back drops. 

This cover art set was created with that idea in mind, though I took a few liberties here and there; like using the games text logos instead of a plain font, and having a band across the top with the System name. 
    With this the VC collection will closely match Wii retail release box cover art, and also the Wii Ware covers that LB/EmuMovies downloads.  Make em all look like a similar template/format.

I've also included all the GIMP project files in case someone wants to make their own version. 

Thanks and enjoy!

95 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

5. Nintendo Wii (all regions) 2.5D Front Box Art Pack, Hyperreal Series

This is a big one folks! Nintendo Wii 2.5D front box art "Hyperreal" set. All regions. Aiming for a complete set. 1913 images. Due to the size, I have zipped each letter of the alphabet separately. Any errors or omissions, please let me know and I will rectify. I'll likely update this set soon once RVZ dats are available. See the screenshots for examples.
    Why these images?
    Short of proper 3D model box support in Launchbox, I find that "2.5D" is often the best box image type. 3D boxes can be good though the angle that they tend to be at makes the cover art a bit less clear, and all the spines can give an overall cluttered appearance which can be distracting from the artwork. The standard scraped box-front images tend to just look like jpg computer images and not the actual physical product. By 2.5D I mean that the image is of the actual front artwork, within the original box (not a "clean" reconstruction) and facing head on.
    This set is created using a photo-realistic Nintendo Wii hard plastic case template (not a vector model), complete with the plastic cover overlay, within which the artwork sleeve is inserted. There is some subtle lighting and shadow effect. I'm aiming to create the most realistic sets out there, and am open to any feedback or suggestions.
    PS Check my other 2.5D sets. I'm planning to do some more; any platform requests, let me know. Was going to attempt NES next.

4,289 downloads

(0 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

6. Takt of Magic Clear Logo

Couldn't find a clear logo online, so I made my own. This belongs to the Nintendo Wii game "Takt of Magic"

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Okami Classic+HD

A couple of themes for Okami.

98 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. [SG's] Nintendo Wii - 3D Boxes

Alright guys, 
    Yet another art pack for you. 3 within 24 hours, I'm treating you guys haha.
    Only done the games I have in my build, I could do one or two that's requested so just drop a comment. Hopefully someone gets some use out of these ?
    Credit @Robin55 for the template, much appreciated. I just added a color overlay to the template and made an action for it, so each one was the same!

Whats included:

607 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. [SG's] Nintendo Wii - Discs (Hi-RES)(500+ Images)

Alright guys, 
    I was sick of the the low-res blurry images we had for Nintendo Wii Discs. So I set out to make a bunch of Hi-res nice one, this bundle includes a lot of bonus discs etc. Not all the names are correct so check the files for which discs you need, I did try my best ?
    I'll aimed to make a full Wii disc set but I burnt myself out doing it, so I'll carry with the other discs soon enough. If you desperately want a disc making post a comment. 
    Hopefully you guys can enjoy these, I have some 3D Wii Boxes coming soon also.
    Credit @Raindupon for the template, much appreciated. I just removed the PS2 Logo layer haha.
    Thanks MobyGames and eBay for the images of the discs.

Whats included:

563 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

10. Wii Discs

Some wii disc images.
    160x160

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Shro2016 1:1 Pack - Nintendo Wii

This file contains the complete 1:1 cover set for all Nintendo Wii games released in the US/EU regions. 
    All files have been created by myself using the various repositories on the Internet for source materials and all have been adapted to suit the 1:1 file ratio and all have had a standard Wii overlay applied so that they appear uniform in the set.
    The file format is JPG to keep file size small and hopeful better performance on low spec machines. The file dimensions are all 500x500
    1:1 Packs for other consoles will be added shortly.

231 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Wii Disc Images

Hey Guys,
    I Was tired of the Potato Quality for my Wii collection, so started making Higher Quality Images unfortunately high res images are not always available so have had to use NTSC and PAL to get the higher image quality, even when high quality items were available from Launchbox i still changes them so that the transparency and centre disc item is the same for all discs
    Included is the Wii Disc Template so that if you prefer to source your own images you can do so with Photoshop, Ruler lines and Layers Make it Rather easy
    Currently there are 110 images 

547 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. Wii Disc Images (35 files, see listing)

Some Wii Disc images that were missing from my set, taken from the internet. So some are literally just pictures of discs, but does the job for completing my set. I've also dropped in a template for anyone needing additional discs with the correct Template size for Launchbox.
    Bit Trip Complete / Champion Jockey G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer / FIfa13 / Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword / Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes / Lego Batman The video Game / Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 / Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 / Legon Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues / Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures / Lego Pirates of the Carribean / Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars / Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga / Lego Lord of The Rings / Mad Dog Mcree Gunslinger Pack / Madden NFL13 / Manhunt 2 / Mario Party 8 / Mario Sports Mix / Metal Slug Anthology / Mini Desktop Racing / Mini Ninjas / NBA 2K13 / NBA Jam / NHL 2K11 / Pinball Hall of Fame The Gottlieb Collection / Pinball Hall of Fame The Williams Collection / Rockstar Presents Table Tennis / Rooms The Main Building / Super Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary Edition / Super Paper Mario / Tenchu Shadow Assassins / Top Spin 4 / Virtua Tennis 4 / Wii Party 

128 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Wii 3D Boxes (only 9)

Just a few 3D box files that I had missing from my collection. 9 in total
    Mad Dog MCree Gunslinger Pack / Hysteria Hospital / Madden NFL13 / NBA 2K13 / Top Spin 4 / Virtua Tennis 4 / Virtua Tennis 2009 / Lego Lord of The Rings / Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes

224 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

15. Wii Video Snaps (30 files)

30 Wii Video Snaps that were missing from my collection and couldn't find at Emumovies. So I downloaded some gameplay videos from Youtube and cut them down to roughly 40+ secs per file (roughly what the usual Wii video snaps titles are on Emumovies) I also had to have a better version of these two titles as the ones on Emumovies were no good. Goldeneye 007 = just someone looking around a room/no action & Madden NFL13 = a stuttering 2 second video
    Have now completed my Video Snaps for my 77 wii collection. Happy Dayz.

895 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

16. Wii Ware Silver Ring Clear Game Logo Set

Sorry i've been slacking off. Too busy playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2..... lol

242 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

17. Wii Silver Ring Clear Game Logo Set

Omg when i was going though the games db there is so many crappy cheap games on the wii I was like going to die.....

360 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

18. WiiWare Themes (16:9)

This will be on hiatus after this initial upload until I am finished with the PlayStation themes (about half way finished).
    However, I wanted to get this uploaded sooner than later. This was originally going to be for Mega Man 8 for PlayStation, but the Mega Man I wanted to use is actually from Mega Man 10 and then I realized I already have Mega Man 8 for Saturn, but I digress...
    Anyhow, this theme is just as much a @JamesBaker theme as it is my own. James has started doing tutorials for Adobe Suite software and since I had questions about how to get Echo to work right, he used the Mega Man art I wanted to use in some tutorials covering those things, so a humongous thank you to him for giving some lessons and for giving detailed explanation for what is exactly occurring when applying effects and adjusting values.
    Once I'm done with PlayStation, I'll finish this collection up next, though I don't have very many WiiWare titles.

1. Mega Man 10

356 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Metroid: Other M Theme (16:9)

Theme for Metroid: Other M

99 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

20. WiiWare Clear Logos & Box Art

This is a small collection of box art fronts and clear logos for the WiiWare titles I have in my collection. The archive contains logos and box art for the following:
    Adventure Island: The Beginning
    Alien Crush Returns
    Blaster Master: Overdrive
    Castlevania The Adventure ReBirth
    Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
    Gradius ReBirth
    Mega Man 9
    Mega Man 10
    Retro City Rampage: DX
    Space Invaders Get Even

158 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. WiiWare Wheeles

around 416 wiiware Wheels Minted.

221 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Wii Virtual Console Cover Art Templates

I noticed that a lot of Wii Virtual Console games aren't in the database or don't have separate artwork to distinguish them from the original. I made this template mostly for myself, but decided to give it to anyone else interested in using it. It's very loosely based on the cover art found on Nintendo's website. The templates for each system are included as well as 30 pre-made images.
    The hi-res TurboGrafx-16 logo was created by RingoStarr39 and reused under the terms on his DeviantArt page: http://ringostarr39.deviantart.com
    You don't need to credit me to use these, just don't claim them as your own. Other than that go nuts!

180 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted