LaunchBox Community Forums

Super Mario Bros. Hacks (NES) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here are 298 hacks for Super Mario Bros. on the Nintendo Entertainment System. I love these, there are some good ones that are a lot of fun!

1. The file Nintendo Entertainment System (Mario Hacks).7z is to be unzipped and placed in your LaunchBox\Images folder. These are all the screen-titles and screen-shots.
  2. The file Nintendo Entertainment System (Mario Hacks).png is a clear-logo I made (of course you can make your own if you wish).
  3. The file Nintendo Entertainment System (Mario Hacks).xml is to be placed in your LaunchBox\Data\Platforms folder as this has all the game notes. You will just need to use the replace function in Notepad++ to change the directories from G:\Nintendo Entertainment System (Mario Hacks) to whatever your directory will be.

There are no clear logos for the games themselves. I just settle with the generic font if using BigBox.

As for the games themselves, most hacks come in the form of a patch file like the .ips extension. You name your .nes file and .ips file the same name for each game. Some patches need a specific ROM like (JE) or (World) etc. Once named correctly, place them all in the same folder, then import the .nes file to LB and upon launching, it patches automatically as long as the files are named the same as stated above.

If you need some ‘help’ with the actual games (.nes and .ips files) themselves, send me a PM.

Also, I’ll always be adding more to this as I obtain more.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.