LaunchBox Community Forums

Alyssa - A Modern Theme 2.01

(3 reviews)

17 Screenshots

About This File

This is a modern looking theme. It has 2 platform views and 4 game views. One of the game views is very simalair to the Xbox One Interface.

There's lots of art included in this theme. I've also created and included some custom playlist banners.

If anyone wants to create and share any custom art for this theme that would be awesome.

I intend to add more views. Feel free to offer suggestions.

To install -- just extract the Alyssa folder into your Launchbox/themes folder.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 2
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ALIE

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is very well done.

Response from the author:

Thanks. That's very nice of you to say. I think I could have spent another month nitpicking over every little detail, but I decided to put it out there now and just update it as time goes on.

Link to review
MetalRaven

I need help with this theme... Can someone please help me with how to set up the wall view for all the games as shown in the last three pictures for this theme? Ive switched between all the optional views on bigbox but I'm still unable to view my games as shown in the last three images. Please help.

Thanks.

Are you able to switch to the other views?

What version of Bigbox are you running?

I'm not aware of there being a way to disable wall view in Bigbox.

Link to review
theaquaticace

Absolutley amazing dude I think this is the holy grail of themes and what Ive been looking for since I first herd of launchbox :) awesome sauce 

Thank you @theaquaticace. You made my day.

I have an extension of this theme that I'm going to release at some point. It's some more platform and game views that fall in line with the xbox-like ones in this theme.

Link to review