LaunchBox Community Forums

6 NES Bezels 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

They're all 1920x1080 and the .cfg files are included

Bases Loaded: I haven't found any bezels for this game. It's the best video baseball game, even now, so it deserves to be paired with the best stadium in all of baseball

Blaster Master: Original box art on the left with a bit of the game on the right.

Dr. Mario: Same with this bezel. I kind of liked doing that... seemed like a cool theme

Trog: Same theme, but I split the box art in half (almost) for both sides of the screen.

Sudoku: A home brew and so not really necessary to make a bezel, but the game is popular in this house, and I needed the practice, so I made it part of this project. I think it came out great. I'm pretty sure nobody else has a bezel for this game! ha!

Metroid: What better use of the sides of the screen than with the blue and gold passages? They're the first and main passages we were introduced to on planet Zebes and so I wanted to proudly display them here, with some editing, of course. I kept it simple after that, just Samus and a couple of Metroid, including the game and Nintendo logos as I always do.

Thanks for looking! I hope you find something in here you like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.