Sega has released 4 handheld micro versions of their classic Game Gear handheld. There is also a 5th, the limited edition White Aleste version.
Each handheld comes with it's own set of games.
The way I've set this up is by doing the following:
- Creating 'Sega Game Gear Micro' as a new platform.
- When creating the platform set scrape as to 'Sega Game Gear'
- Adding at least 1 game to the new platform, otherwise it will disappear if it's left as an empty platform with no games
- Then create the 5 handhelds as playlists, naming them the 5 different colors
- Add them to the new platform by setting Sega Game Gear Micro as Parent
- The main video is intended to fit the Platform menu. The rest of the videos are made for each of the playlists you create; red, black, blue, yellow and white.
The following should be a list of the games included in the 5 different Micros:
Black: Out Run, Puyo Puyo Tsu, Royal Stone, Sonic the Hedgehog
Blue: Baku Baku Animal: Sekai Shiikugakari Senshuken, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic & Tails, Sylvan Tale
Yellow: Nazo Puyo: Arle no Roux, Shining Force, Shining Force II, Shining Force: Final Conflict
Red: Columns, The G.G. Shinobi, Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible, Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible Special
Aleste (1988, Master System)
GG Aleste (1991, Game Gear)
GG Aleste 2 (1993, Game Gear)
Powerstrike II (1993, Master System)
GG Aleste 3 (Limited Edition Game Gear Micro, not likely to find this game as rom-file at the moment)
Looking for Platform and Playlist Clear Logos to go with the video?
Follow this link: