LaunchBox Community Forums

12 Screenshots

About This File

This is my attempt at making some collection themes.  I hope you all like them.  Some can be long, but that is how I set up my system to show the full videos before jumping to the next.  Also, my system is set up as more of a Fight Cade so that is why most videos are showing the Fight vs. stuff.   I did any cutting and mashing of the actual videos on Final Cut, but the themes themselves where on PowerPoint.  I have attached the Power Points; just in case you want to put in shorter videos or just want to approve upon them.   

Link to the PowerPoints

Not all videos uploaded so here is a link to all my videos.

Edited by ronindoc

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

This is my attempt at making some collection themes.  I hope you all like them.  Some can be long, but that is how I set up my system to show the full videos before jumping to the next.  Also, my system is set up as more of a Fight Cade so that is why most videos are showing the Fight vs. stuff.   I did any cutting and mashing of the actual videos on Final Cut, but the themes themselves where on PowerPoint.  I have attached the Power Points; just in case you want to put in shorter videos or just want to approve upon them.   

Link to the PowerPoints

Not all videos uploaded so here is a link to all my videos.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.