LaunchBox Community Forums

Equal Rites 1.2 + Theme Project

(4 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Built for speed this theme has a new custom complete set of Platform logos / Category logos and Playlist logos for everything in the LaunchBox Database.

There are custom images so it's best to clear the platform clearlogo cache first.

Any problems with it please let me know and all feedback is welcome.

INSTALLATION
Download the zip file and unblock it (right click the zip file, goto "Properties" then at the bottom put a tick in the "Unblock" box, hit ok when done) then extract the folder to --\Launchbox\Themes\

Thanks as always to @y2guru for his amazing COMMUNITY Theme Creator for BigBox.

What's New in Version 1.1 + Theme Project   See changelog

Released

Only a few tweaks to the theme for now, screenshots have been update to reflect changes.

*Changed - Boldened some of the fonts

*Changed - Image positions to give more room

*Changed - Opacity of the top bars and added a animation 

*Changed - Size of unselected wheel items

Inside the Media folder you will find the fonts to install, and a Photoshop Action that I created to clean up the corners of the images once they were rendered from the custom images. Also if you do create custom images you will have to move them to the "BigBox Override Images" folder as I have chosen to go that route rather than the custom image route, hope that makes sense 🙂 Any way also included in the image folder is the complete set of "Platform Characters" images I created and in the "\Equal Rites\BigBox Media Overrides\Images\Playlists\Device" folder there are the complete set of Playlist images I created.

• Like 8
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ArcadeGuru

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Clean, fast, minimal! Thanks for this theme!

TIP: there is an error in the wording of the category images: it says "catagory"

Response from the author:

Thanks for that I'll change this tonight and put a update out straight afterwards, I also have put a small animation on the cart/cd images. Glad you like the theme.

Link to review