LaunchBox Community Forums

Media Pack - Commodore Amiga - DamienD Collection 1.0.0

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I was looking for a curated Commodore Amiga collection, similar to Zombeaver's C64 Dreams collection for the Commodore 64. I stumbled on DamienD's collection, and worked out a way to import it directly into LaunchBox. Unfortunately for me, the images included with the collection were not at all LaunchBox-friendly. Fortunately for YOU however, I've made it that way!

These images were collected by DamienD for his curated Commodore Amiga Collection in WinUAE. All I've done is rename and sort files, then put them in the proper directory structure. The screenshots (Title Screens and Gameplay) are largely complete, he may have generated those himself. The Boxart is not complete, it's missing around 850 images. I'm not sure at this point how much the LaunchBox Database closes that gap.

DamienD's Collection = 3,513 Games

Coverage

Box - Front = 2,659 Images
Disc = 145 Images
Screenshot - Game Title = 3,512 Images
Screenshot - Gameplay = 3,509 Images

To install this pack, simply extract the ZIP file and, with LaunchBox closed, drop the resulting "Images" folder into your LaunchBox folder. You can remove this pack at any time by going into your LaunchBox > Images > Commodore Amiga, and deleting the _DamienD folder out of "Box - Front," "Disc," "Screenshot - Game Title," and "Screenshot - Gameplay" folders (I wanted to try and keep this somewhat modular).

Don't forget to refresh your media!

Also, for the sake of keeping the media pack complete, no image has been removed from this offering. Any image that wasn't strictly Boxart, Disc scans, Screenshots, or other misc images have been zipped up in the "Other" file - I figured it would be best, if for no other reason than to source them as raw images to be used in other ways.

I don't know if DamianD ever makes his way over here for any reason, and I don't know how to go about contacting him, but huge shoutout and many thanks for putting his collection out there.

Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

fespinoza831

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Hello, how did you get Damien D into Launchbox?

Link to review